(This is a continuation of my most recent blog posting. I encourage you to begin speaking God’s Word from YOUR mouth, too.)
Because God is unchanging, I know that His will and His purposes are established and stable. I can rely upon Him to always be good, loving, merciful, forgiving, and full of truth. He’s never going to change His mind and take away the blessings of salvation!
I, the Lord, do not change. (Malachi 3:6 NKJV)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Heb. 13:8 NKJV)
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. (James 1:17 NKJV)
The last point I’d like to make is that I KNOW that God has already answered me with “Yes” to every promise He has written in the Scriptures. I know this because the Bible, in 2 Corinthians 1:20, says: For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (emphasis added)
I have experienced many gracious and love-filled miracles from the Lord through the years since I got saved. Here are just a handful of my own, personal testimonies:
- After Word-filled prayer, the Lord sent someone to turn on the electricity in an apartment that I had just moved into on a Saturday. (1973)
- After relying upon many Bible passages concerning healing; speaking them out loud to myself; and commanding my body to obey the Word, the Lord gave me these miraculous healings:
- Healed of a sprained ankle (1976)
- Healed of severe abdominal pain when I was 8 months’ pregnant with my second child (1985)
- Healed of dizziness (1989)
- Healed of migraines (1995)
- Healed instantly of a band of pain (in the abdomen) going from my right to left side (2000)
- Miraculous provision of a lump sum of money after my husband had been out of work for several months. (1986)
God is not a respecter of persons! (Deut. 10:17; 2 Chron. 19:7) What He has done for me and thousands of others, He will do for anyone who stands upon His Word and declares it with faith and confidence!
God actually delights in rescuing us! (Ps. 18:19) Why not create an opportunity for the Lord to delight in rescuing you by speaking His Word and believing it with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength? The results will deepen your faith, strengthen your courage, and bring great glory to God through your testimony of victory.