Greetings, friends! Here are some lessons I’ve learned along my way. These are applicable to and useful for all who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- As soon as you receive an assignment from the Lord (which might come through your Pastor; the person who is your spiritual covering; or the Holy Spirit), you’re anointed to fulfill it! (Isa. 61:1; Luke 4:18) Anointed = empowered or enabled to act; set apart
- Jesus is the Lord of your spirit, soul, and body. (Acts 2:36; 1 Cor. 8:6; Phil. 2:11)
- Your anointing is sufficient for your life and your world. (2 Cor. 1:21, 22)
- We’re anointed to KNOW things. (1John 2:20)
- Decree and agree with what the Bible says about you. (Numbers 22:35, 38; Mark 11:23)
- Guard your heart. (Prov. 4:23-27; Phil. 4:7)
- Pray in the Spirit. (Romans 8:26; 1 Cor. 14:13-15; Ephes. 6:18)
- Walk in love; faith works by love. (Gal. 5:6) Daily life will test your love.
- A disciple of Christ performs signs and wonders. (Acts 2:43; 4:30; 5:12; 6:8)
- Meditation upon the Scriptures transforms our belief system! (Ps. 19:14; 49:3; Phil. 4:8; 1 Tim. 4:15)
- You are delivered from the POWER of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1:13, 14)
Enjoy your extraordinary, spiritual journey, friends!
Hi, there! How’s your day been going? I’m so happy you’ve looked in.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God . . . (2 Cor. 1:21)
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. (1 John 2:20)
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. (1 John 2:27)
As believers in Jesus Christ, we’ve been anointed by God; and we carry His presence with us everywhere. That’s an awesome thought, isn’t it?
The anointing that we carry is the power of God to break bondages; heal the sick; raise the dead; set the captives free; and initiate supernatural, miraculous events. (Mt 10:7-8; Heb 2:4)
God loves mankind and He desires that all people would be born again. (Jo 10:28; 2 Pet 3:9) He wants us, His children and co-laborers, to demonstrate His great love and mercy to the world. He has given us an anointing to represent Him to all people.
When signs and wonders follow us, God is bearing witness to the word of His grace by granting signs and wonders to be done through our hands. (Acts 14:3) EXPECT God’s miraculous power, operating through the anointing upon you, to be in evidence in your life! Be bold to pray for people to receive God’s love, blessings, and presence in their lives and watch God perform wondrous things through YOU.