The Word of God reminds us that God cares for all of His creation, including the birds of the air. And it states that we are far more valuable to the Lord than His birds! So, of course, He provides for our needs daily.
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? (Mt 6:26, see Lk 12:24)
By them the birds of the heavens have their home; they sing among the branches. 13 He waters the hills from His upper chambers; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of Your works. (Ps 104:12-13)
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)
Knowing that God is Jehovah Jireh, our Provider, should fill us with confidence and reassurance in a very deep and meaningful way. Hopefully, it liberates us to focus upon God and His goodness. It will spur us to praise and worship the Lord daily, and to work diligently for the Kingdom of God.
Jesus is the Lord, our Righteousness! (Jer 23:6; 33:16) Along with Christ, the Father God has given us ALL things that pertain to life and godliness. (2 Pet 1:3) So rejoice in your many blessings and spread this gracious, Good News to others.
That’s why you must encourage and help each other, just as you are already doing. (1 Thes 5:11 CEV)
So when they were sent off, they came to Antioch; and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the letter. 31 When they had read it, they rejoiced over its encouragement. 32 Now Judas and Silas, themselves being prophets also, exhorted and strengthened the brethren with many words. (Ac 15:30-32)
The Bible reminds us to encourage one another in our faith. That also means that we should encourage each other in every area of life, since faith touches literally everything in our lives. The Scriptures are full of encouraging words to guide our lives and to spur us on to faith and action. Here a just a few of those passages:
- For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory. (Deu 20:4)
- Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. (Ps 34:10b)
- But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isa 40:31)
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isa 41:10)
- Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Mt 11:28)
- No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. (1 Cor 10:13)
- I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)
- And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)
Take as many opportunities as you can to encourage your brothers and sisters in Christ to cling to the Lord and to their faith in Him. You will be blessed and encouraged as well.