Pursuing a deep, profound knowledge of God and His nature will impart courage and strength to your soul.
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Josh 1:9)
. . . the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. (Dan 11:32b, emphasis added)
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. (Mt 11:12)
. . . strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, “We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.” (Ac 14:22)
The better you know God, which is a consequence of studying the Bible and spending time in the presence of the Lord, the greater courage, strength, and boldness you’ll have to serve Him.
- You’ll have boldness to be His ambassador on the earth, enforcing the will of God on earth as it is in Heaven. (Mt 6:10)
- You’ll have courage and authority to step out in faith and heal the sick, preach the Word, and to testify of God’s love for all mankind. (Deut 31:6; Ps 27:1; 56:3-4; Isa 41:10, 13; Mt 10:1; Mk 6:7; 10:8; Lk 9:1-2; 10:19)
- Lastly, you’ll have the strength and perseverance needed to pass through tribulations, and to enter the kingdom of God. (Ac 14:22; Col 1:11; Phil 4:13; Ro 15:5)
Deepen your relationship with the Lord so that you KNOW Him deeply; and become bold, strong, and courageous today!
Greetings, friends! Here are some lessons I’ve learned along my way. These are applicable to and useful for all who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- As soon as you receive an assignment from the Lord (which might come through your Pastor; the person who is your spiritual covering; or the Holy Spirit), you’re anointed to fulfill it! (Isa. 61:1; Luke 4:18) Anointed = empowered or enabled to act; set apart
- Jesus is the Lord of your spirit, soul, and body. (Acts 2:36; 1 Cor. 8:6; Phil. 2:11)
- Your anointing is sufficient for your life and your world. (2 Cor. 1:21, 22)
- We’re anointed to KNOW things. (1John 2:20)
- Decree and agree with what the Bible says about you. (Numbers 22:35, 38; Mark 11:23)
- Guard your heart. (Prov. 4:23-27; Phil. 4:7)
- Pray in the Spirit. (Romans 8:26; 1 Cor. 14:13-15; Ephes. 6:18)
- Walk in love; faith works by love. (Gal. 5:6) Daily life will test your love.
- A disciple of Christ performs signs and wonders. (Acts 2:43; 4:30; 5:12; 6:8)
- Meditation upon the Scriptures transforms our belief system! (Ps. 19:14; 49:3; Phil. 4:8; 1 Tim. 4:15)
- You are delivered from the POWER of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1:13, 14)
Enjoy your extraordinary, spiritual journey, friends!
Hello, and thanks for checking stopping by. The fear of man means having a concern for men’s opinions; being affected by another person’s good opinion of you; or a desire to be popular with others.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Psalm 118:6 NKJV)
The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe. (Proverbs 29:25 NKJV)
So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)
The one who trusts in the Lord shall be safe. Safe means secure or set on high. Don’t look for man’s approval; look for God’s approval.
He will make you secure, protected and sheltered in His love and mercy. (Ex 14:14; Ps 32:7; 46:1; Isa 54:17)
The Lord will also give you success in life. (Josh 1:8; Eccl 10:10; Ps 1:1-3; Pro 16:3; 1 Kgs 2:3) God’s opinion should be the ONLY one about which we’re concerned!